Skip to content
Specializing in the treatment of Foot and Ankle Disorders
- D.P.M. degree, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA, graduated 1990
- B.A., University of Vermont, graduated 1986
- VA Medical Center Philadelphia 1990
Medical and surgical management of podiatric concerns with veterans with rotations in internal medicine, dermatology, rheumatology and surgery.
- St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center
- American Board of Podiatric Medicine, 1994 to present.
- Podiatric Consultant of Footwear With Care. Nonprofit in Hartford CT providing decent shoes and boots as well as foot exams to the most unstably housed.
- Editor of Footprints Newsletter of the Connecticut Podiatric Medical Association 1992-1998
- Quality of Care Reviewer for the Connecticut Department of Health
- Connecticut Podiatric Medical Association, member 1991 to present
- Connecticut Podiatric Medical Association Board of Directors, 1995 to 1997 and 2007 to present
- American Podiatric Medical Association, Member since 1991
- Hartford County Podiatric Medical Association, Member 1991 to present
- President of Hartford County Podiatric Medical Association, 2007 to present
- Connecticut Podiatrist of the Year 2017
- The John D. Walker Award for outstanding leadership and service to profession of podiatry